Plush toys are one of favorite toys for children and young people. However, things that seem to be beautiful may also be dangerous. Therefore, when we enjoy the happy, we should think that safety is our biggest wealth! So purchasing good plush toys
is especially important. Here are my personal insights in my work and life:
1. First, identify the age of people who need it, and then purchase different toys according to different age groups, mainly considering safety and practicality.
2. Whether the appearance of cloth velvet materials is hygienic, divided by high and low grades of raw materials, long and short plush (divided yarn, voile) velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc., which is an important factor in determining the price of a toy. The seller shoddily deceives the consumer.
3. Look at the stuffing of plush toys. This is another important factor affecting the price of toys. The good stuffing cotton is all PP cotton, just like the material of the nine-hole pillow in the supermarket, with the uniform hand touch. Poorly filled cotton is shoddy cotton. It feels poor and is dirty.
4. Whether the fixed parts are firm (the fixed force in the standard is required 90N) is very sharp edge thorns. Whether the moving parts are too small to prevent children from accidentally swallowing the mouth. Whether the color or the fluff direction on the body position is same. Otherwise, there will be different colors in the sun, and the fluff direction will be opposite, which will affect the appearance.
5. Observe whether the appearance is beautiful, the left and right body position is symmetrical, the hand pressure is soft and fluffy, the stitching of each part is firm, as well as the toy parts, have scratches or defects.
6. Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, factory communication addresses, etc. and the binding is firm.
7. Check the internal and external packaging conditions and whether the signs are consistent, the moisture resistance is good and the inner packaging is a plastic bag. If the opening size exceeds a certain range, the air hole must be opened to prevent the child from suffocating the head.